助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力

疫情期间,问候与交谈的常用英语(附语音)

See the source image
新冠肺炎疫情被WHO定性为Pandemic(全球大流行),范围波及到了全球绝大多数国家,截止目前全球感染新冠肺炎的人数即将突破1亿,这已经达到了人类历史上感染人数的第3名。由于我国在疫情防控上的优势,每天都有大量外国人想躲到中国来避难。在特殊时期,酒店接待外国客人时,也将要国家防控政策和酒店的防疫制度解释给客人,小编整理了一些疫情相关的常用英语分享给大家:

疫情期间问候客人:

  • I heard that the coronavirus is very serious in your country now , hope everything is ok for you and your family.
    听说贵国现在的冠状病毒很严重,希望你和你的家人一切都好。
  • Hope you and your family are healthy and safe during these uncertain and unprecedented times.
  • 希望你和你的家人健康安全。

发表感慨:

病毒是无情的。不论是形容病毒、疫情,还是形容一个无情的人,都可以用 cruel 这个词:

cruel 英 [ˈkruːəl]   美 [ˈkruːəl]

adj.残酷的;冷酷的;残忍的;残暴的;引起痛苦的

  • The virus is cruel.
    病毒无情。
  • The current condition is cruel.
    现实残酷。
  • As the global health community and the world come together to face the COVID-19 pandemic, …
  • 随着全球卫生界和全世界共同面对新型冠状病毒大流行…
  • Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the COVID-19.
  • 和你一样,我们也在关注有关新型冠状病毒的最新消息。
  • We are living in uncertain and unprecedented times.
  • 我们生活在一个不确定和前所未有的时代。
  • In light of developments regarding COVID-19, …
  • 鉴于新型冠状病毒的发展…

采取措施,确保工作正常进展:

  • We know that this is very unsettling but it is our aim to continue to provide you with outstanding customer service when it comes to …
  • 我们知道这是非常令人不安的,但它是我们的目标,继续为您提供卓越的客户服务,当涉及到…
  • We are carefully following the guidelines provided by the government to ensure that everyone can stay safe.
  • 我们正在认真遵循政府提供的指导方针,以确保每个人都能保持安全。
  • As this landscape evolves, we’ll make any required modifications to our operations, continue the advice of health authorities and keep you regularly informed.
  • 随着形势的发展,我们将对我们的业务进行任何必要的修改,继续听取卫生当局的建议,并定期向您通报情况。
  • We want to assure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority.
  • 我们要向您保证,我们的员工和客户的健康和安全是我们的最高优先事项。
  • Social distancing guidelines have also been implemented along with minimal physical contact between visitors in our hotel.我们还实施了社交距离准则,同时尽量减少酒店访客之间的身体接触。
  • You can count on us at times like this, especially if you need our help.
  • 在这种情况下,请信赖我们,尤其是在你需要我们帮助的时候。

表达关切,传递信心:

  • We are committed to being both responsive and responsible, navigating these times with everyone’s safety in mind.
    我们承诺在这些时刻时刻时刻牢记每个人的安全。
  • We also want you to have confidence that …
  • 我们也希望你对……有信心。
  • We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support.
  • 我们想借此机会感谢你们一直以来的支持。
  • Here, at XXX Hotel, you, our loyal clients are at the heart of what we do and why we do it.
  • 在这里,在XXX酒店,您,我们的忠诚客户是我们做什么和为什么我们这样做的核心。
  • We recognize that others are dealing with far more complex and impactful challenges than where we find ourselves. Our goal is to do our part for the global well-being.
  • 我们认识到,与我们所处的环境相比,其他人所面临的挑战要复杂得多,影响也更大。我们的目标是为全球福祉尽自己的一份力量。
  • Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions.
  • 如果您还有任何问题,请随时联系我们。

结尾祝福:

疫情下,一句简单的Hope you have a good day! 或 Enjoy your stay!显然已经不足以表达我们的祝福了,这时我们可以加上这样一句:

  • Hope all is well.祝一切都好。它既适用在面对困难的 challenging time,也可以用在老友相聚的 happy time.
  • It's great to see you. Hope all is well.见到你很高兴,祝你一切都好。

除了对方之外,对其家人也表示关怀:

  • Hope all is well with you and your family.祝你和你的家人一切都好。

除此这外,还可以这样说:

  • Keep a safe social distance and take care of each other.
  • 保持安全社交距离,互相照顾。
  • Stay healthy, stay safe.保持健康,保持安全。
  • Have a great socially distant (day, weekend, etc.)有一个很好的社交距离(白天、周末等)
  • Take care and keep safe, we are here for you, as always.
    保重,我们在这里为您服务,一如既往。
关心你的人通常还会提醒你提高警惕:
  • Stay on guard/ Stay Vigilant. 保持警惕。guard 英 [ɡɑːd]   美 [ɡɑːrd]n.卫兵;警卫员;看守;警戒;保卫;保护v. 警卫;守卫
  • Vigilant: /ˈvɪdʒələnt/ 警惕的,注意的
  • Stay vigilant. 保持警惕。
  • Don't risk it. 不要冒险。
  • Stay clear-headed. 保持头脑清醒。(理性科学地对待疫情,不能轻信谣言)

收到他人的关心后,表达内心的感动:

  • I'm really touched. 我真的很感动。
  • It's heartwarming. 很暖心。
  • Please accept my heartfelt thanks. 由衷地感谢你。

- the End -


 

推荐阅读

 

 阅读原文
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:酒店英语 » 疫情期间,问候与交谈的常用英语(附语音)
分享到

评论 抢沙发

龚老师的植发基金

龚老师的植发基金又多了一笔...

微信扫一扫

登录

找回密码

注册