酒店服务业英语:餐厅预订服务

经典对话

C=Reservation Clerk 餐厅预订员 G=Guest 顾客
C:Good afternoon. Flower Restaurant. May I help you?
下午好,百花酒楼。能为您效劳吗?

G:I’d like to reserve a table for the dinner on Valentine’s Day, please.
我想预订情人节晚上的餐位。

C:Certainly, sir. For how many people, please?
好的,先生。请问有几位?

G:Two, my wife and I.
两位,我和我太太。

C:At what time can we expect you, sir?
请问二位几点光临呢?

G:Around 8:00 p.m.
大概在晚上 8 点。

C:I see. Would you like a table in the main restaurant or in a private room, sir?
我明白了。您想订在大厅还是在包房呢?

G:a private room, please.
包房吧。

C:Certainly, sir. We have Rose Hall reserved for you, will that be fine ? May I have your name and telephone number, please?
好的,先生。我们为您预订玫瑰厅,好吗?能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?

G:Sure, it’s Ramsay, and my cell phone number is 13789014598.
当然可以。我叫拉姆齐,手机是 13789014598.

C:Mr. Ramsay,13789014598…thank you. By the way, we can only keep your room till 9:00 p.m., since that will be the peak season.
拉姆齐先生,13789014598„„谢谢您。顺便说一下,您预订的包房只能保留到晚上 9 点,因为那段时间是高峰期。

G:OK, I see.
好的,我知道了。

C:I’d like to confirm your reservation: Rose Hall for Mr. Ramsay on Valentine’s Day; arrivaltime ,around 8 p.m.; cell phone number ,13789014598. Is that correct?
我想跟您确认一下您的预订:拉姆齐先生预订情人节晚上的玫瑰厅,到达时间大约是 8 点,手机是 13789014598.对吗?

G:.Exactly, thank you.
完全正确,谢谢。

C:We look forward to serving you, Mr. Ramsay. Thanks for calling.
我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。

常用句型百宝箱1. 查看是否可以接受预订
1) Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
请稍后,我来为您查查是否有空位。
2) Let me check if we have any vacancy.
让我来检查一下是否有空位。
3) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .
恐怕那个时间的餐位已经订满了。
4) Would you like to make a reservation at another time?
您是否换个时间呢?
5) Is it possible for you to change the time?
您是否换个时间呢?
6) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .
恐怕哪个时间的餐位已经订满了。
7) It’s the busy season/hot season/peak season, you know.
您知道,那是在高峰期。
8) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to serve you.
我们期待下次能为您效劳。

个人预订1) What time would that be?
是订在什么时候呢?
2) For how many people?
有多少人呢?

3) At what time can we expect you?
您几点光临呢?
4) Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?
您是喜欢大厅的餐台,还是包间呢?

5) May I have your name and telephone number, please?
能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
6) We can only keep your table/room till …
我们只能保留您的餐位/包间到„„

7) A deposit of US$20 is required to secure your booking.
为了确保您的预订,您需要交 20 美金的押金。

宴会预订1) How many tables shall I arrange?
请问我们应该安排多少张台呢?
2) How much would you like to spend for each table?
请问每张台的费用标准是多少?

3) What drinks would you like?
请问您要什么样的酒水?
4) What kinds of fruit/dessert would you like?
您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?

5) We’ll get everything ready in advance.
我们会准备好一切。
6) How would you like us to arrange the tables?
您喜欢我们怎样摆桌子?

 收藏 (0) 打赏

一分也是爱

赞赏让我们走得更远

赞赏让我们走得更好

未经允许不得转载:酒店英语 » 酒店服务业英语:餐厅预订服务

分享到: 生成海报

你的观点 抢沙发

  • QQ号
  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址