酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 总机服务

酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 迎接客人

Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: at the Reception/ Front Office | Guest Service Center

(话说,现代酒店里总机转接电话和留言这两项服务已经基本上绝迹了吧!但是有些语法知识点和句型仍然是永远的经典保留项目。)

查看源图像

1. Whom would you like to speak to?
您想找哪一位?

2. How do you spell his name, please?
请问他的名字怎么拼?

3. Could you repeat that, please?
请再说一次好吗?

4. Could you speak more slowly, please?
请您说慢一点好吗?

5. Could you hold the line, please?
请别挂断好吗?

6. I’ll put you through to the Message Desk.
我这就为您转接到留言台。

7. I’ll put you through.
我会为您接通。

8. Go ahead, you’re through.
请讲,您的电话已接通。

9. I’m afraid the line is busy.
恐怕电话正占线。

10. We have no Mr. Black.
我们这没有名叫布莱克先生的客人。

11. I’m afraid the line was cut off.
恐怕电话已经挂断了。

12. I’m afraid there’s no reply from Room 1002.
恐怕1002房没有人接听。

13. You may call directly from your room, sir.
先生,您可以直接从房间打出去。

14. I’m sorry, sir. There is no answer from the room.
对不起,先生,房内没有人接电话。

15. We offer IDD and DDD service.
我们提供国际直拨和国内直拨的业务。

16. Would you like me to place the call for you?
要我帮您打通这个电话吗?

17. May I speak to Tom?
我能与汤姆通话吗?

18. Would you like to call back or let me take a message for you?
您想稍后打回来还是让我帮您留言?

19. Which country are you calling?
请问您要打到哪个国家?

20. The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room.
国家代码列表在您房间里的《服务指南》上。

21. This is Happy Hotel Operator. I have a collect call from Mr. Li in Beijing. Will you accept the charges?
这里是幸福饭店总机,李先生从北京打来的电话,是由接听人付费的,您愿意付款吗?

22. We will add it to your final room bill.
我们将一并加算在您最终的房费账单上。

23. I’m afraid we can only take simple messages.
我们恐怕只能受理简单的留言。

24. He asked us to tell you to meet him in the coffee shop.
他要我们告诉您去咖啡厅见他。

25. If he has already checked out, we won’t be able to give him a message. What would you like us to do?
如果他已经结账了,我们无法传话给他,您希望我们怎么做呢?

26. Is he a hotel guest, sir?
先生,他是宾馆的客人吗?

27. Could you take message for me?
您能帮我留言吗?

28. Please tell him that I’ll be off for a while.
请告诉他我离开一会儿。

29. Would you like to leave him a message?
您想给他留言吗?

30. May I check the message, please?
我可以检查一下留言吗?

31. I’d like to leave a message.
我想留言。

32. We’ll give the message to him as soon as he arrives.
他一到这儿,我们就会把留言转告给他。

 

 收藏 (0) 打赏

一分也是爱

赞赏让我们走得更远

赞赏让我们走得更好

未经允许不得转载:酒店英语 » 酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 总机服务

分享到: 生成海报

相关推荐

  • 暂无文章
切换注册

登录

忘记密码 ?

您也可以使用第三方帐号快捷登录

切换登录

注册

我们将发送一封验证邮件至你的邮箱, 请正确填写以完成账号注册和激活