酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 礼宾服务 Concierge Service

酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 礼宾服务

Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: at the Reception/ Front Office | Concierge Service

1. If you could afford time, do visit the square.
您如果有时间,一定要到这个广场看一看。

2. Among the 10 well-known scenes there, this is the most attractive.
在10个景点之中,这一处是最吸引人的一处。

3. It is a famous Chinese classical architecture.
这是著名的中国古典建筑。

4. It has a history of more than 1,000 years.
它具有1000多年的历史。

5. It’s very popular with the tourists.
它很受游客欢迎。

6. Bus No. 1 will take you there directly.
您可以乘1路公交车直接到那里。

7. You’ll have to transfer to the Airport Express at Dongzhimen Station.
你得在东直门换乘机场快轨。

8. You can’t miss it.
你肯定会找到的。

9. I suggest you visit the Forbidden City.
我建议你们参观故宫。

10. It would be a good idea if you eat at the Lan Kwai Fong.
去兰桂坊吃饭不错。

11. Can I deposit valuables here?
我可以将贵重物品存放在这儿吗?

12. I would like to put some money in safekeeping.
我想请您代为保管一些钱。

13. How long would you like us to keep it?
您希望我们替您保管多久?

14. Please keep this baggage till five o’clock.
请把这件行李保管到5点钟。

15. I’d like to leave this bag with you.
我想把这个包放在您这里。

16. Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
您的包里有什么贵重物品或易碎品吗?

17. When does the cloakroom close?
寄存处什么时候停止营业呢?

18. This cloakroom is open until 10 p.m.
存放处一直营业到晚上10点。

19. How do I pick up my bag?
我怎么取包呢?

20. We will transfer it to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. You may collet it there.
我们将转交给前厅寄存物品处,您可以到那里取包。

21. There are safety deposit boxes at the Front Desk.
前台有存放贵重物品的保险柜。

22. Of course, you can. Please put your articles in this bag and seal it.
当然可以。请将您的物品放进这个袋里封好。

23. Could you keep this key carefully, please? There’s no spare.
请您留心保管这把钥匙,好吗?因为没有备用的。

24. I’m afraid we cannot accept perishable goods here.
我们这里恐怕不能受理易腐烂的物品。

25. We look forward to another chance to serve you.
我们期待另有机会为您服务。

 

 收藏 (0) 打赏

一分也是爱

赞赏让我们走得更远

赞赏让我们走得更好

未经允许不得转载:酒店英语 » 酒店英语常用句型——前厅服务 | 礼宾服务 Concierge Service

分享到: 生成海报

相关推荐

  • 暂无文章
切换注册

登录

忘记密码 ?

您也可以使用第三方帐号快捷登录

切换登录

注册

我们将发送一封验证邮件至你的邮箱, 请正确填写以完成账号注册和激活