酒店英语
HOTEL ENGLISH
助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力
大家好,我是龚老师,欢迎来到酒店英语!助力酒店管理,助你提升英语!
为方便大家直接下载往期的干货资源,之前分享的资源我将逐步转移到上面的小程序里,今后也将直接在小程序里分享资源,欢迎大家关注。
文章或资源对你有帮助,请记得“点赞”和“在看”!
[player id=4535]
01
车位 parking space
后备箱 trunk/boot
礼宾 concierge
行李 luggage, baggage
行李寄存处 baggage stock
寄存 deposit
行李箱 suitcase
易碎品 fragile articles
快递 express, EMS
包裹 EMS Parcel
机票 airplane ticket
航班 flight
到…的火车/汽车票 a train/bus ticket to
01
问候客人
1)Good evening, sir. Welcome to Jinling Hotel.
先生,晚上好,欢迎来到金陵酒店。
2) Good afternoon, Madam, may I help you with your luggage?
女士,下午好,我来帮您提行李吧。
3) Hard day, sir, Are these all your luggage?
辛苦了,先生,这些是你们全部的行李了吗?
4)Have a good journey! Please drop in again.
祝您一路顺风,欢迎再次光临!
02
给予帮助
1) Thanks, that's OK. Well, can you help me take this case?
谢谢,我可以自己拿这个,你能帮我拿一下那个箱子吗?
2) Excuse me, is the Department Store far from here?
请问,百货大楼离这里远吗?
3) Please call me a taxi, thanks!
请帮我叫一辆出租车,谢谢!
03
泊车
请问停车场在哪?
2) May I help you park, Madam?
夫人,我来帮您停车吧?
3)Would you let me do the parking, sir?
先生,需要我来帮您停车吗?
1)Would you like to deposit your luggage orhave them sent to your room?
您想寄存行李还是把行李送到房间?
2) We will have your suitcases sent to yourroom.
我们会把您的行李送到您房间的。
3) Please make sure that anything valuable should be taken with you!
请确保贵重物品随身携带。
4)Don't worry, we will have tags with all your left baggage.
请放心,您寄存的行李都配有标签。
01
D: Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to Sheraton Hotel. May I help with your luggage?
先生,下午好!欢迎您来到喜来登酒店,我来帮您提行李吧!
G: Thanks, I can take this one by myself, but would you help me with those ones. There are fragile articles in the boxes, be careful please!
谢谢,这个我自己来就行了,帮我拿一下那个盒子好吗?里面是易碎品,请当心。
): All right, don't worry! Are these allyour luggage?
好的,您放心。您全部的行李都在这里了吗?
G: Er. let me check. Oh, I'vegot a small case left in the taxi.
我来看看,啊,有个小包落在出租车上了。
D: Don'tworry, we have registered the car number. I will call the taxi company right now looking for your baggage.
不要着急,还好我们记下了车牌号,这就帮您打电话给出租车公司找回您的东西。
G: Thank you very much. It is important, a blue case of specialities for our clients
太谢谢了,那是蓝色包装的特产,是给客户的礼物很重要。
D: Wait for a moment. We will contact you the minute we got it. Please check in first.
您稍等,一旦有消息,我们马上联系您,请先去登记吧!
G: Thanks!
好的,拜托了。
D: Mypleasure! This is what we should do.
不用客气,这是我们应该做的。
02
D: Good evening, Madam, may I help you with the parking?
晚上好,夫人,需要我帮您停车吗?
G: Thank you!
好的,谢谢!
D: Thekey will be sent to your room later.
钥匙等一会儿给您送到房间可以吗?
G: Fine! However, could you help me keep the key and drive the car here waiting for me at 8:00 next morning?
可以。或者你可以帮我保管吗?明天早上八点整开来门口给我。
D: All right. I see. It's 8:00, tomorrow morning.
可以的,明早八点,我记下了。
G: Great, thanks!
谢谢!
D: You're welcome. Please check in this way.
不客气,请先去登记吧!
03
D= Doorman(门童) G=Guest(宾客)
D: Welcome to Channel Hotel, sir, is this all your luggage?
您好,欢迎来到运河酒店,请问您的行李都在这儿了吗?
G: Yes, I'd like to deposit the two suitcases from the boot.
是的,我想要寄存放在后备箱的那两个箱子,可以吗?
D: Allright, is there any combustible stuff in them?
可以的,请问是否有易燃物品。
G: No, they are toys.
没有,是玩具。
D: Isee, and please have anything valuable be taken.
好的,贵重物品请随身携带。
G: Got it.
知道了。
D: Other luggage will be sent to your room?
其他的行李都给您送到房间是吗?
G: Yep.
是的。
D: The luggage for nights must be checked. Do you mind my examining the suitcases?
过夜行李需要被检查,你是否介意?
G: No, I don't mind. Do as you please.
不介意,请随便检查。
D: Show the tags when you fetch them, please step way to check in.
取行李的时候请出示行李牌,请跟我们去登记,这边走。
G: All right. Thank you!
好,谢谢。
01
(1)礼宾员服务客人于酒店正门外,代表酒店对抵、离客人表示迎和送。
(2)坚持站立服务、微笑服务和敬语服务,向每一位进店、离店客人致意问候。
(3)为上下车客人开关车门,雨天要为上下车客人撑伞,并派伞套给客人。
(4)协助行李员装运行李。
(5)配合保安确保酒店门前交通畅通和做好门前的安全保卫工作。
(6)为客人指路,认真回答客人的询问,尽量满足客人要求
(7)礼宾员是酒店的形象代表之一,应不断提高服务素质,始终保持旺盛的服务热情,为酒店树立良好的形象。
(8)在与客人交流时,注意礼貌用语:
对于男土通常使用 sir/Mr.先生
对于女士通常使用 Madam/Ma'am/Ms. 女士
Welcome to...! 欢迎来到…
Glad to meet you, sir. 先生,很高兴见到您!
Have a nice day! 祝您有个好心情!
Enjoy your trip! 祝您旅途愉快!
02
03
↓↓ 阅读原文