酒店英语常用句型——餐饮服务 | 点单服务
Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: Food & Beverage Service | Taking Order
1. May I take your order now?
2. Are you ready to order now, sir?
3. What would you like to have tonight?
4. Which one do you prefer?
5. How would you like the fried egg to be done, one side or two sides?
6. How would you like the beefsteak done, rare, medium or well-done?
7. Would you like to add something more?
8. This is our chef’s recommendation.
9. May I suggest today’s specialty?
10. Today’s specialty is roast beef, with a 40% discount.
11. It is served by person.
12. It is a well-known delicacy in Chinese cuisine.
13. Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chili?
14. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare the dish.