酒店英语常用句型——餐饮服务 | 上菜服务
Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: Food & Beverage Service | Serving Dishs
1. Enjoy your meal.
2. I hope you have a good appetite.
3. Just a moment, please. I’ll bring it to you right away.
4. Your next dish is coming soon.
5. May I take the plate away, sir?
6. Have you finished your meal, sir?
7. The Pork Ravioli is being steamed now and will be ready in a minute.
8. I’ll check with the chef now.
9. We are full now. Can you cancel the soup, please?
10. Can you pack them for me so that I may take them away?
11. May I bring your rice now?
12. This is the complete course, and a dim sum to follow.