酒店英语常用句型——餐饮服务 | 处理投诉
Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: Food & Beverage Service | Handling Complaint
1. Waiter, my food is a long time coming.
服务员,我的菜这么久还没上。
2. This dish takes quite some time to prepare.
这个菜做起来要花不少时间。
3. Would you hurry up?
能不能快一点啊?
4. It's our busiest time. But we are preparing your food now.
现在是最忙的时候,不过我们正在准备您的菜。
5. Excuse me, sir. I ordered the roast beef but you gave me roast chicken.
对不起,先生。我点的是烤牛肉,但是上的菜是烤鸡肉。
6. I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish.
很抱歉给您上错了菜。
7. I'll change it immediately for you.
我马上给您换菜。
8. I'm afraid I don't have enough time to wait.
恐怕我没有足够的时间等。
9. We'll cross the roast beef off the bill.
我们会在您的账单上除掉烤牛肉这道菜的费用。
10. The meat is as tough as leather.
这块肉老的像皮革。
11. There's a hair in my soup. It makes me sick.
汤里有根头发,真恶心。
12. Sorry for the trouble.
抱歉给您添麻烦了。
13. I'm awfully sorry.
非常抱歉。
14. I'll talk to the chef and see what he can do.
我去和厨师商量一下,看看他能否给予补救。